Raving Patients: Good Reviews/Bad Reviews: How To Get More Good Reviews and Handle The Bad Ones!
CE Credits: 3 Hour Lecture | Subject: Practice Management/Patient Reviews | Recommended for: All Attendees
Word of mouth has always been the foundation for the acquisition of new patients by a dental practice but in our internet age, word of mouth is transformed because of reviews sites like Google, Yelp, and Facebook. Online reviews are now one of the biggest ranking factors in a local search and you need to acquire them
In this seminar, Dr. Tau shares numerous tips and best practices to not only become credible by generating more new ones but how to handle it when a patient leaves you that dreaded one-star review. A perfect dental practice isn’t one with perfect reviews, it is one that deals with reviews and feedback perfectly.
He will also discuss the system that has been tried and tested in his own office enabling him to take his practice to the next level simply by marketing his reputation.
- Learn software programs that help manage your reputation.
- See why your practice may not be ranking as high as it could be.
- Discuss ways in which patient reviews can manifest online.
- Develop strategies for garnering positive patient reviews.
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of online reviews.
- See how to properly handle when you receive a negative review.