Techniques to Radically Cut Time and Complications on Restorative Dentistry: by Using Supra-gingival Adhesive Techniques & Providing the Highest Quality
CE Credits: 3 Hour Lecture | Subject: Restorative | Recommended for: All Attendees
In this dynamic lecture, which includes powerful visuals, videos, and live demonstrations, Dr. Ruiz, a real practicing clinician, demonstrates breakthrough techniques that will make adhesive restorative dentistry easier, faster, and more predictable than ever before. Targeted to the practicing clinician who is interested in providing his or her patients with the healthiest, high-quality, evidence-based adhesive dentistry techniques specially designed to keep restorative margins above the gum: Supra-gingival dentistry. The techniques taught in this lecture can be applied to anterior, posterior, direct and indirect restorative, and esthetic dentistry.
- Step by step of a 15-minute class II direct composite restoration of the highest quality.
- Discuss reasons why patients want minimally invasive supra-gingival dentistry and explain how it will grow a practice.
- Examine a video demonstration of the zirconia-bonded “Maryland” bridge.
- Review a 15-minute onlay preparation, which includes build-ups.
- Thoroughly discuss adhesive systems and describe how to be successful with them.
- Demonstrate the breakthrough supra-gingival enamel preservation technique.
- Demonstrate a 10-minute veneer preparation technique, which includes buildups.
- Review breakthrough innovations in adhesive dentistry.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz is the Founder of the “Supra-gingival Minimally Invasive Dentistry” movement, as well as the founder and director of the Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry. He is an Honorary Clinical Professor at Warwick University in England and a member of the editorial board for Dentistry Today. He is also an Associate Instructor at Dr. Gordon Christensen PCC in Utah & an independent evaluator of dental products for CR (CRA). He regularly lectures at all major dental meetings, nationally and internationally. Dr. Ruiz has been practicing in the studio district of Los Angeles for more than 25 years and enjoys a clientele of many stars and entertainers. His focus is on treating complex Cosmetic, Rehabilitation, and Implant cases. Dr. Ruiz has been practicing in the studio district of Los Angeles for more than 25 years and enjoys a clientele of many stars and entertainers. His focus is on treating complex Cosmetic, Rehabilitation, and Implant cases. Dr. Ruiz has made numerous television appearances highlighting his Esthetic Dental makeovers, including NBC Channel 4 News, ABC’s News, Good Morning America & Vista La, VH1 and Channel 52’s Telemundo and 34 Univision. Financial Relationship – none reported.