Endodontic Workflow: Principles and Techniques for Successful Endodontic Therapy
CE Credits: 3 hour lecture | Subject: Endodontics | Recommended for: Dentists, Specialists
- Content is intended for clinicians to further their understanding of endodontic principles, techniques and workflow; whether they are a novice or experienced clinician.
- Review of endodontic principles and techniques from diagnosis to treatment.
- Update on latest technology and equipment to perform minimally invasive root canals.
- Overview of tooth and canal morphology and anatomy as it relates to endodontic therapy and challenges that may arise.
- Understanding of the principles and workflow of endodontic therapy and learn a systematic approach to diagnose and treatment.
- The importance of glide path and minimally invasive root canal therapy
- Clinical tips and problem solvers to help manage complex cases more easily and efficiently.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Matthew R. Miller graduated from New York University College of Dentistry with high distinction. While at NYU, he was selected into the Honors Aesthetics Program in the Rosenthal Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry. As a result of his efforts, he won the American Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry Award and the Northeastern Society of Periodontics Award. He has been voted by his peers as one of the “Top 50 dentists” in the Charlotte metro area. Dr. Miller’s scope of practice includes: Full mouth rehabilitation, Endodontic therapy, Invisalign, Oral surgery, Bone grafting, Sinus augmentation, and Implant therapy. Dr. Miller is a Key Opinion Leader for Kerr and is a member of their Endodontic and Restorative Advisory Board. Additionally, he is a clinical consultant and evaluator for the Dental Advisor. He maintains a private group practice in Huntersville, N.C. Financial Relationship – Consultant: Kerr Dental, Dental Advisor; Honorarium: Kerr Dental