The Simplified Use of Lasers in Restorative Dentistry
Recommended for: Dentists, Hygienists | Subject: Lasers | CE Credits: 3
Dental lasers are a great adjunct in any restorative practice. From removal of excess tissue to minimally invasive periodontal treatments to pain and inflammation reduction, choosing the correct laser will lead to outstanding results. Join as we discuss all of the lasers available to us today, and through clinical photography and videography learn how these lasers become an essential part of everyday practice.
- Laser science for beginners.
- How do I choose the laser that is right for me?
- Lasers in operative dentistry.
- Minimally invasive periodontal treatments with lasers.
- Low-level laser therapy: what and why?