SCANelicious: Digital Dentistry for the Present and the Future
Recommended for: Dentists, Hygienists | Subject: Digital Dentistry | CE Credits: 3
Yes, I swore I would never scan and you probably have done the same. But I was wrong and you are likely mistaken as well. This ever-evolving program will present you with the latest and greatest in digital dentistry. We will focus on caries detection, CBCT technology, scanners, mills, printers, materials, and cements. Attendees will walk away energized and informed, and may even be compelled to incorporate some of this technology into their daily workflow.
- Caries detection devices – how to incorporate these into the daily workflow.
- CBCT Technology – why does the cone-beam make us better diagnosticians?
- Digital scanners – are they a need or a want?
- Digital case planning for optimal success – the new age of communication!
- Are the mills and printers ready for today’s busy practice?
- Keeping up with the newest indirect materials: choosing the correct material for optimal success.
- Are they all cemented equal? How to choose the proper cement for your material of choice.