The Questions You Hate and The Answers You'll Love - A Guide For Dealing With Difficult Patients
CE Credits: 3 Hour Lecture | Subject: Patient Relations | Recommended for: All Attendees
“OH NO! Not that one again!” After all your training, years of hard work, and tremendous sacrifice don’t you just hate it when you get those heart-wrenching questions and resistance to case acceptance over and over again? Your team and you work so hard, and care so deeply, so why is it that often our patients don’t ask for optimal care and enthusiastically accept our treatment plans?
- Learn the power of high-impact new patient experience.
- Review ten questions you must ask of each new patient.
- Commit to obtaining the necessary evidence for predictable case presentations.
- Roleplay with your team the most common questions you absolutely HATE to hear and learn the most predictable answers you’ll LOVE to give them.
- Get ready to laugh, learn, and get fired up for a dramatic improvement of your case acceptance and your enjoyment of your practice!