Resilience - Coming Out Stronger
Recommended for: Entire Staff | Subject: Health/Self Improvement | CE Credits: 2
Today’s challenges can leave us unsure and unsettled. So much has changed in our industry and you may have personally had an undue amount of stress. There is actually a science to being your very best and coming out on the other side of COVID 19 and enjoying your career. Change in any form can be unsettling. Sometimes you had input into the practice protocols and sometimes your voice went unheard. Identify what you do have control over and how it can enrich your life. Tap into the resources of Yale, Harvard, and the Navy Seals to best equip yourself for moving forward. Your health and happiness depends on what you are doing now mentally and physically to strengthen your leadership position within your team.
- Get clarity on what three actions you can take immediately to improve depression or anxiety.
- Learn to frame what is happening to you in the best light so you can take the next step.
- Understand how to exude confidence with your patients and your team.
- Get comfortable in knowing “this too shall pass,” and that you have options.
- Embrace a proactive mindset towards the challenges at hand with both your patients and your team.
- Identify three poison mindsets that will stunt your practice success once you return for “business as usual”.
- Stop actions and attitudes that will undermine your confidence.
- Get clarity on where to use your time and your resources today.
- Focus on what you have control over and get comfortable with the uncomfortable reality of uncertainty as we know it now.