Equipment Preventative Maintenance Workshop
CE Credits: 3 hour lecture | Subject: Equipment Preventative Maintenance | Recommended for: All Attendees
Learn how to make basic dental equipment repairs in your office and the importance of proper equipment maintenance. Whether you have owned your practice for years, just beginning your career or are a staff member, all attendees will benefit from this workshop. Learn the importance of preventative maintenance for better patient experience, increased productivity by maximizing uptime for the office and maximizing the life of the equipment, increased the ROI of the equipment purchase.
- Learn how to save on repair costs with basic equipment knowledge.
- Understand how to make simple equipment adjustments to improve the use of equipment.
- Increase the lifespan for your dental equipment investments by learning preventative maintenance processes.
- Mechanical Room-Compressor Vacuum Amalgam Separator
- Sterilization and Lab Area-Autoclave Sterilizer Ultrasonic rental available Handpiece maintenance Model Trimmers/plaster trap
- Operatory-A/W Syringe Suction HVE and SE Water System
- High Tech Equipment Xray yearly maintenance/ calibration Cerec Maintenance
- Sterilizer/ Ultrasonic
- Ops station- A/W syringe/ handpieces