Increasing Efficiency and Proficiency with Oral Appliances Hands-on Workshop
Recommended for: Dentists, Assistants | Subject: Sleep Apnea | CE Credits: 3
Note: Limited to 30 attendees.
During this hands-on segment, Dr. Drake and Dr. Yatros will review the indications and contraindications for use of the four devices they most frequently use in their practices. They’ll share the wealth of information they’ve gleaned from treating thousands of patients so that attendees can avoid the mistakes they have experienced. They will demonstrate recommended bite techniques for analog and digital fabrication. Attendees will also gain hands-on experience with four of the most commonly used devices, bite registration techniques, device calibration, and temporary devices.
- Learn techniques for delivering different types of dental devices.
- Understand numerous appliances’ indications and contraindications for use depending on patient presentation.
- Employ techniques for providing provisional devices.
- Utilize techniques for efficiently taking accurate protrusive bite registrations.
- Fabricate an AM Aligner and recapture the bite.