From Our Side of the Chair
CE Credits: 3 Hour Lecture | Subject: Dental Assisting | Recommended for: Dental Assistants
The ideal chairside dental assistant must be current and knowledgeable in materials science and be proficient in the various step-by-step procedures that are now required to deliver state-of-the-art dentistry to the patient. Increase your artistic skill and satisfaction by learning about materials and techniques that can help deliver the best dentistry to the patient! This is one comprehensive course that every dental assistant needs to attend!
- Understanding how the practice benefits from improved treatment planning and a streamlined scanning technology workflow.
- How digital Photography can enhance treatment acceptance.
- Gain knowledge of new dental materials and isolation devices to make our workflow seamless.
- What constitutes a perfect master impression: hemostatic solutions, cord selection, and laser.
- How exquisite provisional restorations serve as an anatomic (functional) and esthetic blueprint for excellent laboratory communications.
About the Speaker:
Shannon Pace Brinker, CDA, is a national and international speaker and published author. She has been a full-time practicing dental assistant for more than 25 years and works for Dr. Robert Korman in Virginia Beach, VA. She is an active member of the AACD, was the first auxiliary to sit on the AACD Board of Directors, and was awarded the AACD Rising Star Award. Shannon was selected one of Dentistry Today’s Top 100 Clinicians. She was also selected as Dental Products Report’s 25 most influential women in dentistry and Dr. Bicuspid’s dental assisting educator of the year. She has written more than 300 articles about clinical applications and has a current column in Dental Product Reports for team evaluations of dental products and materials. She has her own publication for dental assistants in partnership with Schein Dental called Side by Side. She has started one of the first online platforms designated for dental assistants called the Academy of Chairside Assisting. Financial Relationship – none reported.