Take The 'Dents' Out of Dentistry
CE Credits: 3 Hour Lecture | Subject: Techniques/Products | Recommended for: All Attendees
Imagine a “jump-start” to revitalize your dentistry and your life. This fun presentation provides concrete tips to make every dental day better via new techniques, practice management tips, and great new products. Expect a lot of “gems” and solid information to use on Monday morning.
- How to take charge of your dental world- eliminate the negative and add what makes you smile.
- 30 better, brand-new, more economical products to use on Monday Morning.
- Learn about the latest esthetic zirconias…what are 3y/4Ys and 3Y/5Ys? When to use each.
- Cementation 2023: Learn why it’s time to throw out ALL pre-pandemic cements and get newer, better ones.
- Learn why it’s time to adapt AI dentistry in every office- yes, NOW!
- Why most of us left dental schools with “dental imposter syndrome- and how to triumph over it.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Peter Auster strives for his seminars to be “uplifting, inspiring, and educational” – as a recent testimonial summarized. The latest technology, materials, and techniques are combined in a free moving, collaborative day, where audience participation is embraced and videos, hands-on, and the tailored needs of the particular audience are honored. Dr. Peter Auster continues 35 years of cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry in his private practice in Pomona, N.Y. He has lectured from Portland, Maine, to Portland, Oregon and he speaks internationally as well. Dr Auster has written dozens of articles for major dental publications. His article, “Groundbreaking Composite Dentistry” was the cover story of Dentistry Today Magazine in February, 2019 and he is thrilled to be named the cover story of a second magazine in April, 2022. He is a Fellow of the International College of Dentists and the American College of Dentists. Dr. Auster completed two terms on the board of directors of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, was chair of their leadership committee and is currently, the 2022 chairman of their Professional Education Committee. Dr. Auster is proud to be a speaker and product reviewer for Catapult Education and has been the first dentist in the U.S to sample several popular products prior to their introduction to the U.S. market. He is a “Dawson Scholar” and received a “Concept of Complete Dentistry Award” from the Dawson Academy. Financial Relationship – Honorarium: GCA, Pearl, Shofu Dental.