Practical Concepts and Applications for Office Oral Surgery
John L. Alonge, MS, DDS
Time: 8:00 am - 11:30 am Code: F08 Cost: $25/$35 after Sept. 30>
Recommended for: Dentists, Assistants | Subject: Oral Surgery | CE Credits: 3
This presentation is designed to share practical guidelines on patient management, modern armamentarium, exodontia techniques, and tips, plus much more.
- Anxiety and pain control.
- Dentoalveolar surgery introducing atraumatic technique concepts and armamentarium.
- Socket preservation grafting.
- Third molar surgery techniques.
- Understanding and management of infections.
- Biopsy techniques.
- Medical emergencies.